Wednesday, March 5, 2008

NOW I'M DEPRESSED

I am finally able to breastfeed a child. Many of you witnessed my first two struggle-filled attempts so you know how much it means to me that things are actually working out this time around. So, here's the problem... I am in love with Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. The cups were doing it for me before but now it's the eggs (more pb for your choc). They are divine. At first it was a problem because they will make me fat. But since I'm nursing all it's really doing is keeping me soft and cuddly. :0)

Here's my new problem... Nate's getting eczema. Not as bad as Owen had but it's creeping in with a vengence. So, I'm supposed to cut dairy out of my diet. Milk is listed twice on the back of my beloved PB eggs. I will miss them greatly.

Farewell, sweet, delicious amazingly divine peanut-buttery eggs.
I look forward to seeing you next Easter season.



At least there's no milk in Diet Coke!

2 comments:

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Oh man, it's always the mother's job to sacrifice. I feel for you. I'll send you some of these when you stop breastfeeding (remind me please). By the way, you look amazing in those Christmas photos. I'm impressed how thin you are already. And I like the hair short. It's really cute!

Sarah said...

It was good to talk to you today, I hope you get better! And yay that you're nursing Nate with no problems! Well, except having to cut out dairy, that stinks, but other than that I'm so happy for you :)