Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random Bits of Us







1. I Love Carinessa! We were just in CA and able to make a trip to the Beehive store. What an amazing new fabric. If you haven't tried them you should. Very nice. Love the details. If you don't know what I'm talking about... never you mind. :0)



2. California was great and aweful all in one. It was so nice to see the fam but I was really sick and didn't get to see people I was looking forward to seeing. Esp. you Sarah & Anna! I am almost well now except for a bit of residual deafness in my right ear.



3. While in CA we (Lex and I) went to Disney Princesses on Ice with Nana. Thank you, Nana! Lexie got to dress up like a princess and was in pure heaven. She took to the Princess role very quickly. We are still suffering her royal attitude.









This says it all. She was in heaven and could not take her eyes off the stage. She also could not take off her gloves to eat popcorn or set down her wand to take sips of her drink. We were ordered to feed her sips at her majesty's request.

So content.

Couldn't resist taking this last pic after an afternoon full of princesses.


4. We also went to the SF zoo with PopPop. It was pretty vacant as you can imagine. We saw the penguins get fed. The choke down pretty large fish, whole. Not sure what I was expecting but it was pretty incredible. I'll have to update with those pics later because I'm very sleepy.

1 comments:

Paige said...

Is that a new g-fabric or kind???? I've gotta check it out.
Your Cinderella is the cutest.